The Story Of Me
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Thursday, February 10, 2011
title : Whats up now?
Okay,this blog is almost dead. I don't understand why my blog is so not colourful and why whatever i want to to blog about is not interesting! But sure enough,it's fine by me. It's alright.

Been thinking lately of what i wanna do with my life. Most of my closer friends back then in Secondary school are doing quite well from what i see. I guess when i think about it,i do regret being where i am now,perhaps because i know i could have been better or been at a better place then where i am now. I'm not being a baby and saying how my life sucks and all. There is the pros and cons of being where I am now. Really there is,but sometimes,i just wish it would have had a better outcome.

My sister,is graduating from her uni with bachelor with hons. And i look at myself,where am i? i don't even have an O level complete certificate. I know to some people they take education lightly,why? Why do you do these to yourself? Do you really want to stay in that 10-10 job all of your life? I know how being passionate about what you do can bring you far, but being in Singapore do you know how tough the competition is? For that one job you're interviewing,you have no idea how many hundred others are applying too,and what makes you think you're THE one they're looking for. What I'm saying is, i want to be crazy successful. Like the creator of Facebook. He's a billionaire! Or i want to be here,graduating and reminiscing about what failures and success I've had. I know its hard-work, i am trying. But point is, am i trying as hard as i can?