The Story Of Me
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, July 30, 2010
title :
i don't want someone who is perfect,someone who knows all the right thing,do all the right thing and never once makes a mistake. i don't want someone who is serious and uptight about everything. i don't want someone who has a lot of money yet has no time to spend it with me. i want someone who understands me,someone who i can be myself with and have no need to be shy or embarrassed with. someone who wipes my tears away when i cry,someone who hugs me tight and whispers softly in my ears 'i love you'. i guess i don't have to wait anymore. because,i've found you. :)

you makes mistakes and learn from them,you are willing to lead and be prepared to get lead. i admit i am not perfect and you aren't either. but to me, your flaws are what makes you, you. to me, you're simply the perfect one,for me.


"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "