The Story Of Me
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2007
title :
MY BLOG IS DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
AND I AM SO SORRY! I WILL NOT POST THAT STORY SO SOON!
I AM LAZY. :D AND I CANT GO ONLINE OFTEN. ):

hmmmmmmmm. OHMYGOD! results in like 2 freaking weeeeeeeks!
its good because, i can meet my people. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
its good because, i wanna know how amazing i did OR how horrible i did.
its good because, i DO NOT have to stay at home.
IT IS WAY GOOD BECAUSE I MISS THOSE HUGS, I MISS MY GIRLFRIENDS,
I MISS MY FRIENDS, I MISS EVERYONE! AND ITS SOMETHING I'M
LOOKING FORWARD TO. if its bad, i dont know. suicide still freaks me, i'll
think of something. ANY HOUSE OPEN FOR ME? :D hahahhahahaha.

I AM FINALLY GOING OUT ON THURSDAY! AND HAZIQ IS GOING
MAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BECAUSE HE IS OH-SO-EXCITED!
AND HE PROMISED ME LOTS & LOTS & LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF PHOTO!
& I AM MEETING JESSIE. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! LOL.
its gonna be a blast even if it'll suck. BUT, duhhhhhhhhh, no way in hell it would.
i am smiling from ear to ear now. hahahaha. i miss haziq like mad! even if we talk on the
phone everyday, BUT STILL. i love to see people's face. LOL. and there's so many
things i need to blog about! so so many! like how exercising is SO TIRING! like how some
friends are so useless. like how horrible my holidays can get EVERY YEAR! like how i
fucking hate to like someone ON AND OFF. like how some people always pretend
that they're something they're not. ESPECIALLY THIS MOFO BRAINER!

" HEY YA'LL, IM FROM THE WESTSIDE YA'LL. I SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH YA'LL"
BLABLABLA...

okay im being random now. I HAVE TO GO. NOW. PHOTOS, HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEE!
AND CAM WHORING IS NOT A NICE WORD. :D BECAUSE, FIRSTLY, not a whore. secondly,
not naked pictures. so a sub for this word is perhaps. CAM-MADDENING? lol.
okay. gtg! & i miss wei kiat. i am sorry i was stupid. i am sorry i didnt see. i am sorry
for trying to save a friendship that wouldnt last and destroying our friendship. i am
sorry. and i mean it so much. i want our friendship to be like how it used to. not me troubling
you with my useless problems. SORRY. :/

gtg. gtg. gtg. I LOVE PEOPLE WHO REMEMBERS ME! AND DOESNT FORGET TO CALL
AND MSG ME. Hhahahahahahahhahahahaha. i love the attention man, what can i say.
okok. i really have to go. GOODBYE.