
i hate school. i hate it. i hate everything. i feel so angry. i feel hurt. i feel confuse.
i feel like crap. i just wanna run away. i wanna run away from everything. it hurts so much
to even think. why? why must i always feel like this time it won't fail, it wont. it'd give me
so much hope, so much faith, but like all the other times, its a lie. its just away to
confront myself. i am sick and tired of everything. why cant we owe our own guns?
when you feel like its time, why not just end it? why not? its my life. my problem when
i wanna end it. why am i behaving like a coward? why must i cry? why must i run away
from my problems? why? but if i deserve to be alive, then why is it so fucking unfair?
how come all those people can look so happy, so fucking happy. why can't i feel like that too?
why cant i get what i want for once? sitting in my room staring at the ceiling thinking
what i did wrong. i dont want this kind of treatment. god if you can read my mind,
and also read my blog, then why do i feel so angry? but i feel so very sad inside? explain this
feeling to me. why? why cant i cry my heart out like i use to? i wanna fly away, from all
this. you hear me god? it hurts so much to face all this by myself. i dont wanna spend all
this time crying because my tears are already dried up, i couldnt cry to push away all those
sorrows, neither can i fly away, so what am i suppose to do? why does it hurt so much to
live? why do i feel so god damn depressed? why? why? i wanna run away, far far away where
i cant be seen, where i cant be heard. i dont want anyone to care, wait, thats easy. yes.
bring me far far away, let me cool down. those other people, how can they smile so much?
and i was once that person. why couldnt i be that happy anymore? why is there something
thats missing? where is that missing piece? why does it hurt so bloody much then? it feels,
very wrong. i just feel so angry!! you know those kind of angry when you want to kill?
where you want to rebel and scream and kill and get into all kind of bad stuff and be wasted.
yes, thats how i feel. i'm a screwed up bitch and i'm not proud one bit.
when you're gone
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words
I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left they lie on my floor
And they smell just like youI love the things that you do
When you walk awayI count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you
We were made for each other
Out here foreverI know we were
Yeah Yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe,
I need to feel you here with me
Yeah When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you.