The Story Of Me
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, July 06, 2007
title :
Today was, pain. And wonderfully, I'm suspended from biology. O.O
I'm like, HUH? That fucking Chee was like 'Prelims in 1 month,....' so, yeah.
Prelim's in one month, that's why she has to suspend me. WOW. wonderful.
So, I got really pissed because, seriously, I started listening and doing my work,
and what do you get? SUSPENSION. Thank you, seriously, for that wonderful,
free period. :D

bitch.


Anyways, waited like 4 hours or more for Genie, and Ah fat. -.- But, lol. So fun.
The truth or dare game was like '''''''-______________________-
But still, I was as per normal, noisy. Lol. I seriously wanna get to sec 5. I'm
so gonna miss my class. ): sobs. I swear u'll work harder for something I want so bad.

Then went for dinner with fat, genie, jessie and haziq. Fat and Shaun tonning at Jessie's
place. Lol. Get drunk! LMAO. I don't wanna miss the fun fuckheads! I'm so gonna
reach by 6 am, AND YOU ALL BETTER OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR. lololololol.
So overall, it was tiring, horrible, sad, angry and fun. aha. :D But sad, I can't go steamboat-ing
with them all. My mum LAH. grounded grounded. FUCK LAH. But oh wells.
Next time we can do it again. Lol.


Overall feeling? Still heart pain. ):
I'm sick and tired of this feeling okay?
I couldn't get over it and i couldn't push it away.
Look, I'm not your garbage, I'm not your punching bag.
SO STOP PUSHING ME AROUND LIKE I'M YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING MAID.
I AM NOT OKAY?
if you don't need me, i get the point. Just don't treat me like your dirt.













and, i miss him-who-doesn't-know-i-exist-.

I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU.


when will you notice me, sweetheart?
how much longer will it take?