The Story Of Me
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2007
title :
Today was :D but I hated physics! URGH. How annoying. Mr Shahari FORCED us to go for remedial. I mean, yes. I get the point, you want the best for us, whatever crap, but-oh- please. Don’t go around forcing us would ya? I mean. I don’t wanna go for physics class yeah? And he was irritated with us cuz we all wanted to go home. Lol. And then he started lecturing. -.- I really didn’t need that. And said wanted to call my parents because I was rude or something like that. -.- And so, went to Tp. :D which was fun I guess. So that’s my Tuesday. Not too bad.


That damn putana that you care about. She's sucha fragile bitch, you wouldn't
hurt her would you? I'm the victim. Always was. Fuck you asshole. Fuck her, in
your motherfucking dreams.