Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Thursday, July 05, 2007
title :
School’s been fine. I totally screwed my malay oral. How wonderful. -.-
And seriously, I can’t stand it anymore. The backstabbing, the lying, cheating and bitching. Look, I know its fun and all, but it’s gotta have a limit okay? Just say it straight to my face if you don’t like me. I don’t need you to pretend to like me, without you, it’s way better. Trust me. And stop pretending you’re the sex. You’re not. Know the difference between SLUT and the boom? Oh wells, whatever. One fine day, the whole world will know just how fucking good you are in acting huh bitch. You fucking whore. It hurts to see you stare that way. Somehow I know, it would never be me you’re looking at. I admit, I’m green with envy. |