The Story Of Me
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, July 08, 2007
title :
Okay, so yesterday was fun! :D but I couldn’t stay long. How sad. But still, FUN! Lol. So, in the morning I waited for jon. I freaked out lah! Lol. As stupid as it may sound, I thought his car went passed me. I freaked out for a whole of 20 minutes! Lol. In the end the car came at, 7.25? Lol. I waited so long, but oh wells, LOL. Free ride, I shall not complain. I swear to god, the car was so fucking beautiful I never wanted to get down! But no choice, lol. When we reached, all was still sleeping. So we knocked like crazy because nobody opened the door, like 15 minutes later finally Jessie picked up the phone and we got in. Lol. The room was so messy! So watched eye 10 at like 8 in the morning? LOL. And I didn’t get scared! Lol. Then they woke up around 10 plus. They watched another show and I fell asleep and then woke up and went to buy breakfast, or maybe lunch? Lol. And Jessie took FOREVER to dress up, sayang, seriously, lol, YOU TOOK FOREVER. Lol. Then jon almost got drunk. -.- lol which was kinda funny. Then finally after dressing up and everything, we went out around 2 plus? Or maybe 3 I think. Lol. Reached orchard at 5 plus. Was it orchard? Lol.

LOL. AND I GOT DOWN AT THE WRONG STOP. Super embarrassing can? OH MY GOD LAH. Lol. I feel so stupid. But yeah, I laughed my ass off. In the end we didn’t watch movie, went to arcade and I swear I saw all kinda cute guys. Which one you want? Ah beng? Ang moh? Emo? LOL. So funny. And then walk walk and then I had to go home. Sian . But it was so fun I wanna do it all over again! Sigh I really wanted to go. But this is what happens when you’re grounded. I swear I’m gonna study super hard for N levels and when I go out I won’t feel scared of failing. (;

And I still miss him.

And this is for my girlfriend who feels sad. Look, you’re pretty, I swear. And
Sometimes there’s no point crying over a guy. I may cry too, but just don’t okay? We have to be stronger than this. I understand how you feel and I know you know exactly how I feel, but as I say be patient. If its meant to happen it will. I love you!

Anyways, I don’t have much photos because apparently jon’s not online. ):
And I only have the one with genie. So yeah. I love you genie. :D You’re pretty too okay? :D

more picture coming soon. :D Have a wonderful sunday sweethearts! And happy belated birthday JAMESTON CHU AH FAT! :D wait for your little pressie okay! lol.