Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2007
title :
I miss you more each day.
I think of you more each minute. I wonder why you can’t notice me. I asked myself over and over again, what am I missing? Maybe too much yeah? Somehow I couldn’t change those flaws in me. How long more must I cry in my sleep, Wishing you’d be there? Wishing you’ll listen? I don’t stand a chance, I know. But I don’t want you to see right through me, Like what you always do. Try seeing what I could be, and do. I miss you more each day, and I couldn’t deny that. |