Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2007
title :
I didn't expected it to be that obvious. But maybe it is. I tried too hard and
still got my heart broken. It was that obvious that I feel i was a stupid fool. Why'd you have to do it? And why did you have to make someone feel so heartbroken? Isn't it obvious enough. I admit, I can be wrong at times, but that doesn't give you the right to hurt me to this extend. Just so you know, friends doesn't make one sad all the time. Friends doesn't make once cry. Friends console their friends when they are sad. Not walk away as if it's not your problem. Friends care, even if they dont, they pretend like they do. Friends makes it a happy day everyday, not a dreadful day where i sit and wish i won't get hurt today. I am sick and tired of everything you've done. And all those heartache, stop it. If you loathe me, why hang around? If i make your life so miserable, then why pretend to be nice and then hurt me again? Why? I think it's pointless to talk to you. You don't listen and you don't care. We've changed. And somehow this time i know. Its you. I wanna have the old you, where i could talk to about anything and everything. The old you who cared and was always so gentle and friendly. The old you that would have sacrificed anything for someone called friend. The old you who would have been the first to rescue me from the pain i feel. The old you who would always have my back no matter what. The old you who understand me more than anything else. The old you who is not embarrased of how i am. The old you who was so peaceful and so calm. The old you who wouldn't insult and hurt people's feeling. The old you, whom I've lost, and never will get back. If thats the way it is, if it hurts so much, then what kind of selfish friendship is this? Friends console, not accuse. Friend talk, not yell. Friends understand and believe each other, its called trust, not doubting.Friends give and take not always expecting the other to give in. Friends does not make him/her feel miserable and lonely and unwanted.Friends care. Friends is everything that you're not anymore. I keep wondering, why is life so unfair to me? I don't get it, i keep blaming myself, but she doesn't even care. So why bother? I should have gotten the point. I admit i can be wrong, but at least i know my mistake. Do you? Do you even realise that? Do you even admit it? NO. You don't. Just because i shut up, it doesn't mean i'm not affected by it. I AM. and it trouble me. Forget it. I just wanna forget it all. I wanna numb the pain. Those cuts are there for a reason. For all the numbness, to stop time, to stop the pain. It doesn't help, but it's worth the try? Rather than all those tears? But those tears are meant to fall to ease the pain. I shall not cry to sleep these time. Too bad, it's just too impossible. |