The Story Of Me
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2007
title :
Hello. School sucks. I’m really tired. Anyways, today I’m pms-ing. Stupid day. Mrs yau screamed and screamed and she said was I getting lazier which I totally agree but she’s getting sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. And today I got kinda emotional and really irritated. Each day I swear to study harder. It’s really not easy. And what people can say is that, you’re stupid. -.- thanks so much ah for the encouragement. I miss someone, and I swear I don’t know who. I saw daryn’s pic and I felt something. Maybe I miss him? I don’t know. Its so fucking stupid. The last time I talked to him was like forever. I mean. The last time we talked was MAY 20TH. How long ago was that man. 2 months. Bloody fuck head. I get dreams about him sometimes, and I miss him sometimes, I even think of him. And it sometimes hit me. What if something’s wrong? What if what haziq said was right? That he got shot? He did say someone was trying to get him. But then I think again. No fucking way. My brain’s just screwed up right now okay. I feel like crap. I hate this world and I feel depressed half the time. Lend me a shoulder to cry on.

How sad you have to know, she'll never love you. Ever.
I hope you get that point and will stop being a jackass bitch headed asshole because of that.
Why try so hard. Oh wait, love is blind isn't it?
How sad, you're not blind but you're stupid and stupid.

I know you're lying bitch, I'm not stupid.