Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2007
title :
Today was like crap. I hate today. My migraine from yesterday still wouldn’t bug off. And my cramps are killing me. I’m worn out. And I hate the state I’m in right now. I realize how much I missed Gabrielle Megan. I realized, she truly did understand me, and she was one of the best friends I could really count on. Sigh. How I wish I could bring her back. Take a stroll with to just anywhere and talk about just anything. I remembered my reaction when she told me she was leaving. I don’t know how I feel. It was like, something in me just freeze. I never thought she’d leave me. She was way wonderful, way fabulous, she was someone I could rely on. It’s ironic isn’t it? People always don’t realize when they have someone with them and only appreciate them when they’re gone. I realize I didn’t get to meet her for the last time, and I regret that. I decided to read our long ago letters and that made me sorta emotional. The great thing about us is, you understand me so well and I understand you too well too. You never tried to bring me down, and that’s what real friends are for. I told you, no one could replace a best friend as amazing as you; I haven’t yet met anyone like that. I have other best friend, but everyone’s different and you were the best.
Remember how you always accompanied me to that religious class? Lol. Early morning at 8 am I would wake you up, and you’d sms me all the way till like noon. And sometimes my prepaid is low, or your prepaid is low. Lol. I don’t hate it anymore, but some of the people there are still crap. And now I don’t really tell people my crush, because if you say too much about boys, they’ll say you’re a whore. -.- like whatever. If you were there, lol, I can bet you’ll say I have bad taste. LOL. That makes me wanna roll on the floor and laugh non stop! LOL! yeah, missed those gossiping days with you. AND remember when we went all the way to hougang? At 8 AM? And we went to bishan and almost lost our way? Lol! Yeah, I’ll remember that for as long as I live. But firas’s a jerk now and he sucks and I hate him. And the way we shared almost and practically everything, I think that’s fair enough. We know what we both are or smth like that. Its like you make me feel important and that I deserve to know your secrets, thank you, for always making me feel so needed in your life, I hardly get that anymore, I bet they don’t even realize I exist, furthermore need me. And knowing that fact, believing that fact, it hurts. I miss you gab. My best friend, please come back. I’d do anything just to be able to gossip and bitch with you again. And go out together and talk on the phone for hours and hours with laughter and silence. And you wake up early in the morning just to accompany me. How sweet gab. (: Can’t believe it huh, you were only gone for 10 months. It feels like 14798656585366 years. Yup. That long. Sometimes I always think I’m alone, but I still have someone to talk to, to complain to and to make me laugh even if I’m crying. Thank you Wei Kiat. Its unbelievable how you believe that I could make it. I really appreciate that you know? When everyone loses hope, at least I know there’s like someone who knows I can. That gives me hope. Thank you. (: Go study hard hard. I know you can! And be that aerospace or engineering course. Than can explain all to me. Or be fireman. Lol. I swear I go burn myself. See your skills good not. Lol. I wont say anything more luh. But seriously lah, thank you so very much for being so understanding. Its weird how some people just wouldn't understand you, no matter how close you are. How sad. And Gab. Remember when you said, I will always have friends who’d wipe my tears when I cry? You were the only one who did. Gabrielle, I miss you. Wei kiat, I owe you a thank you. |