Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2007
title :
I loathe the days where you treat me like junk. And I hate those days where I have to cry to my sleep not even remembering why. You were all a fake. Pretence. Do you enjoy what you’re doing? Is it that fucking great? If being cool means being a bitch and treating others like bullshits, then I think you can just fuck yourself. I’ve told myself, over and over again. I don’t need this. Those cuts, those scars. It hurts too little just to stop the pain. Who the fuck have you been? I hardly recognized you anymore. You ain’t part of me. You will never be, and I will never let you come near me. I wanna break down so badly. Put the trigger to your head and kill you. Screw your fucking self and die like a dog.
|