Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007
title :
Hey hey. Things has been quite alright. I’ve been sad, happy and depressed. School’s tiring. And sometimes I get up from sleep not able to open my eyes. I’m so fucking pissed with my sister. She woke me up at 8am. And now I can’t sleep. I’ve already taken my shower. Off to meet my mum later. I wanna sleep!!!!!! This is so exasperating. I just wish I could sleep properly for just one day. I have religious class tomorrow. So I can dream on, on sleeping peacefully in my bed with the air con. Sigh. I need sleep! Okay, anyways. Yesterday was fun, so was the day before. (:
On Thursday Whye Keat and me went to John’s place to have fun. LOL. Yeah. Its was fun though. Those eyeliners and wax. I want to do more of that sometime, but I just couldn’t. We just played the whole afternoon till Jessie came. And John had to force us to leave. Haha. So yesterday was. Nothing much. But we still had fun. Keat, Haziq and me went to Jessie’s place. Then we asked sky to come. Then went to pizza hut to have dinner. It was delicious but I didn’t like it that much. I got scolded by someone and then we had this super silent dinner which was so unlike me. I hate silent dinner. Then we ate till Whye Keat talked. Tell you the truth I felt like a burden was lifted. Thank you. After dinner was good. (: so we walked and walked. Then we went home. Thanks for peiing me home Keat. ![]() Dearest Whye Keat, this last paragraph of my post is for you. (: Thanks for giving me those advices and thanks for trusting me. I admit yes, I hate you so much sometimes and you hate me too. But this few days, we haven’t bicker if you didn’t realize. And that’s good. I hope you know, I’m really trying my very best to study and that sucks and it makes me so sick. Urgh. Annoyingly I know I have to do it or I would regret later on. I have nothing much to say anymore. But I will later on. Wait for that letter. But seriously, thanks, for everything. Its greatly appreciated. May this friendship last forever and ever and ever. :D Have a wonderful Saturday! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD |