Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2007
title :
heyhey. today was fucking boring. i should have snored at home.
i am so EXHAUSTED! i wonder how he could do it. school. two jobs and sorta like a band assistant. sweetheart, youre love. <3 and so when to tp after school. burger king is cute. LOL. im feeling bisexual! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. and my darling girlfriend , LOH WHYE KEAT is feeling gay. i swear ; LMAO. im bored. ENTERTAIN ME. IM WISHING YOU WERE HERE. LISTEN TO ME SCREAM. I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE STARE. DARLING, COME HERE NOW! come baaaaaaaaaaaack! "-_- right. okay. so. im still alive and missing you. i hope tommorrow will be better. and im in love with red jumpsuit apparatus! they make me go GAGA. serious. LOL. do i need to explain? aint it obvious enough? HOT. HOT. HOT. :D![]() HELLO GIRLFRIEND. YOUVE BEEN WONDERFUL. HAVE APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOUVE DONE. KEEP BISEXUAL-ING WITH ME! GO GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU! LMAO! THANKS. ROCK ON CHICK! I MEAN DUDE! I MEAN, CHICK? OR DUDE. LOL.
i miss you honey. <3 |