Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2007
title :
im so tired. so furious. i dont know why. but i just am.
I AM PISS WITH MY MUM. I AM PISS WITH MYSELF. I AM TOLD THAT I WILL FAIL MY MID YEAR BECAUSE SOMEBODY WANTS TO CONFISCATE MY PHONE. YEAH, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT YEAH. I WILL FAIL MIDYEARS. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD fuck. im tired. im angry. fuck off. let me die. i hate my life. im sick and tired of staying at home. get home from scolding. EVERYDAY. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING. and you, if you read my blog and you will say im a bitch for a daughter and a sister, i hope you would just shut up okay? im angry. and this is where i can write. so just SHUT UP. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. i miss you and i wanna talk to you so bad. im a bitch and i hate my life. |