The Story Of Me
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, April 08, 2007
title :
i dont get this okay. im confuse as ever. im so confused. i feel so
mixed up. and so foolish. so stupid. how did i ever put myself in
this situation. how can i be so dumb.

i hate the way my heart races. i hate the way i long to hear your voice.
i hate the way you excite me. i hate the way i wait so long
just to hear you breathe. i hate the way you make me
feel so god damn good. i hate the way i appreciate the silence
between us. i hate the way how anxious i feel waiting for your call.
i hate the way how scared you make me.
i hate the every single reason that i like about you.

kill me.


if i could sing to you, this is what i want you to hear.
this is specially for you, someone i hate, yet i longed to have.


There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinate cold
But you sing to me over and over again


So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now your my only hope


Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again


And I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray- to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now your my only hope
I give you my empathy



I'm giving you all of me
I want your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs
I'm giving it back


So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now your my only hope


thanks for being so very nice to me
im sorry but my confusing thoughts is killing me,
i would sing this specially for you, i swear i would.