The Story Of Me
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, March 05, 2007
title :
Miss complains has started her complaining AGAIN. I can’t stand it. Sigh. It’s so hard for me to blog right now. So im writing through my Microsoft words. Like WTF. I swear to god I hate her. Oh no. nono. I LOATHE HER. Oh no. even loathe is not a strong word. I loathe her so much that I cant even describe it. Fucking bitch. I fucking hate her. Damn it. Shes complaining non stop. I hate my dad for always listening to her. I hate my mum for always being by her side. Its okay. I give no fuck bout it. Its been happening non stop lately. I am so fucking pissed I don’t even wanna cry bout it. Fuck this bullshits. She totally screwed my day on Saturday. Called my sir. Wtf right? And she went like ‘ oh. Not that I don’t trust her its just that im concern!’ CONCERN? RIGHT. And you expect me to believe that shit? Im not a kid DEAR MUM. And anway, why bother? Its not me that you love huh. Its that complain queen whos always asking me to grow up BUT SHES FUCKING 21 YEAR OLD WHO SHOULD REALLY STOP BEING A BITCH. Im sick and tired of getting scolded when I don’t need it. Im sick of being tailed at everyday,every bloody minutes and every mother fucking seconds. I DON’T WANT YOU TO BUG IN MY LIFE. GET THAT POINT. I JUST WANT YOU TO BE CONCERN ABOUT THAT 21 YEAR OLD SMART ASS WHOS SO NOT INNOCENT BECAUSE IM NOT THE ONE WITH THE BOYFRIEND AND PRETENDING THAT IM THE MOST INNOCENT 21 YEAR OLD. BECAUSE FUCK THAT INFORMATION.ITS NOT TRUE. Fuck this mess. Fuck this life. fuck this shit. Fuck you.

My dad doesn’t even trust that I’ve got a fucking f&n assignment to finish. Like wtf? I told you. That complain queen is sucha great actress. Put her in the grammy and I bet she’ll win all of it. I hate to be scolded everyday. I hate to be tailed. I hate it when my mum calls up my friends all the time. I hate the fact that even though im 16, she still wanna screw up my life. she still wanna keep me at home. 4 years and I thought it was over. Its not. Its just beginning. God. I hate my life.

If I die, I’d rather not have them by my side. When I grow up, I’ll leave them. I swear to god I will. Im not needed. I never was.